WD Blue 3D SSD NAND SATA
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.Power Consumption (Idle):56mW (Slumber)
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
- 5-year limited warranty
$66.35 – $312.70
WD Blue 3D SSD. A new dimension of storage. Ready for your high performance computing needs, a WD Blue™ 3D SSD offers high capacity, enhanced reliability, and blazing speed.
High capacity with enhanced reliability. A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 4TB in the 2.5″ 7mm form factor1) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
Superior Performance. 3D NAND technology enables Sequential Read Speeds up to 560MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds up to 530MB/s.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280 / 2.5″|
|Capacity||250GB / 500GB/ 1TB / 2TB|
|Memory Components||3D NAND|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 560 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 530 MBps|
|4KB Random Read||Up to 95,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||Up to 84,000 IOPS|
|MTTF||Up to 1.75M hours|
|Features||High capacity with enhanced reliability|
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses Western Digital 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 2TB) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.Enhanced power efficiency
Offering improved endurance, a WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD features an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs. And with less power used, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop.Superior performance for high-end computing
For a variety of computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. Western Digital 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.Leading-edge reliability
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 500 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.Broad compatibility
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis software
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 3 in|
250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB