is a racing simulation game. It is the fourth game bearing GRID name in the TOCA driving series.
In this game you will be able to drive cars ranging from GT and Touring to Stock and Muscle on different tracks placed in several locations around the world.
Download Product – Game Key – Instant Delivery
Language: English, English-US, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
GRID is a racing simulation game. It is the fourth game bearing GRID name in the TOCA driving series. In this game you will be able to drive cars ranging from GT and Touring to Stock and Muscle on different tracks placed in several locations around the world.
Realistic Damage Model. It is now very important to avoid crashes, because GRID implements advanced driving physics and realistic damage model, it means every time you crash it will affect the performance in a negative way. If your vehicle get severely damage it will not be able to keep up with your competitors.
Nemesis System. Bumping into AI-controlled cars can make them turn them into your nemesis in the actual and future races. These cars will get aggressive and will try more fiercely to retake the lost position. Try not to make them or soon enough the game will turn from racing simulator into a survival.
GRID Game Modes. It can be played in single-player as well as in multiplayer. The game was developed to have plenty of ways to enjoy the game. Some of the possible racing types in GRID are: the Circuit, Street Racing, Ovals, Hot Laps, Point-to-Point, and World Time Attack. Races take place in multiple carefully crafted locations set in real-life cities from around the world, including Shangai and San Fransisco.
- Drive one of multiple carefully selected cars of different types including GT and Muscle
- Visit beautiful places inspired by real-world locations – navigate between skyscrapers of San Fransisco or drive through illuminated streets of Shangai at night
- Nemesis system – avoid bumping other drivers or they will become aggressive towards you
- An astounding number of 400 AI drivers creates additional random factor and makes each race truly unique
- Game developed under F1 World Champion Fernando Alonso’s consultation
More info link: