DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Fan Blue LED
- Multiple mounting solution for all latest INTEL and AMD sockets, and optimized bracket design for easy installation
- 4 direct contact Heat pipes provide excellent heat transfer from CPU to heatsink
- PWM controlled function keeps a perfect balance between airflow and noise
- 120mm PWM fan with Blue LED delivers high volume air flow to disperse the heat for your computer
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan to form a push-pull config
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU fan is one of the highly recommended CPU coolers for its great heat dissipation performance and awesome blue LED lighting effects.
GAMMAXX 400 CPU fan can be mounted with a second fan, and is a must-have thermal solution for you PC Build. With 4 metal powder heatpipes contacting the CPU surface, it removes heat and eliminating chances of overheating.
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU fan comes with multiple clips to support: Intel LGA20XX / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 and AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
Dimensions & Weight
|Max CPU Cooler Height||155 mm|
|Fan Dimensions||120.00 x 120.00 x 25.00mm (PWM + Blue LED)|
|Heatsink Dimensions||80.00 x 135.00 x 154.5mm|
|Features||AMD AM4 Ready (NOTE: Refer to FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 for the manuals)|
Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 and AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2 / FM1
4 sintered metal powder heatpipes directly contacting the CPU surface for removing heat and eliminating chances of overheating
120 x 120 x 25mm PWM fan generates optimal airflow
Semi-transparent fan with blue LED for a modder-vibe
Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
Extra fan clips allow the mounting of a second fan to build the perfect push-pull configuration
More info link:
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|